Scodix Design Award 2014 Enter NOW!
Thursday, 10th July 2014
Scodix Design Award 2014 is kicking off once again, following the success & wide Media coverage of Scodix Design Awards at PRINT 13.
This is the contest for the best creative work produced, by Scodix customers using Scodix SENSE™ Digital Print Enhancement technology.
Winners will enjoy great prizes and a worldwide exposure in the professional magazines and website of our industry.
Scodix Design Award 2014 Categories:
1.General Commercial Printing (GCP)
2.Folding Carton / Packaging
3.Photo Web 2 Print
5.Design / Brand Promotion
6.Technology – Special materials / media / outcome Scodix
Scodix Design Award 2014 Prizes:
There will be two winners in each category - 1st & 2nd places.
- A wide PR & Media coverage for all winners
- Winning Certificates to all winning customers
- No. 1 Winner Prize
- Exhibition travel expenses (flight)
- 10 kg Scodix PolySENSE support
- A production of 100 pieces of the winning job
- No. 2 Winner Prize
- 5 kg Scodix PolySENSE support
Judging Criteria & Committee:
Judging committee will gather during GRAPH EXPO 2014 exhibition in Chicago USA – Sep. 28 – Oct. 1st, 2014. Scodix will notify winners by Oct. 15th 2014, after judging is complete.
The Judges will consider the business / user story of the job, its outcome & effect, how much Scodix is adding value to the job, how much the Scodix SENSE™ is noticeable, the richness and combined elements of enhancement made by Scodix, the overall look & feel.
Sending Your Job Samples:
Please send the printed job / samples to the following address attention to Aynat Peleg / Ela Bukshpan.
- Company name – Scodix Ltd.
- Address -
13 HaAmal St., Park Afeq
City: Rosh Ha'ayin
Zip Code: 4809249
Scodix Contact Details:
Please contact us for any question.
Submission of jobs & docs
– Aynat Peleg - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ela Bukshpan – email@example.com
Shipment / logistics –
Karina Shraga - firstname.lastname@example.org (please keep Aynat & Ela in CC)
Scodix Design Award Terms & Conditions A:
- This competition is open to Scodix customer only
- Submissions Deadline - Scodix should receive all job /samples & their documents of the description notes, no later than August 28th, 2014
- All jobs should have Scodix enhancement in them
- All jobs submitted must be sent to Israel in 5 -10 copies (5 - 10 printed samples of each work submitted
- Jobs Documentation –
- Company logo file in a JPG / PNG format, in 300 Dpi
- Company contact information
- Include a Credit letter to all persons involved in the creation of the job (Scodix isn’t responsible for any incorrect, illegible or incomplete credit information) – To be submitted to Scodix by email in a Word doc
- Each job should be classified in one of the 6 mentioned categories (mentioned above)
- Describe the objective and results of your entry in 100 words or less and include the description of the samples – To be submitted to Scodix by email in a Word doc (Optional but strongly suggested)
- Job Description – It can include the following information – Why was Scodix enhancement added to this job? What is the used application and the use of the job? How many orders of this job were made? What were the customer feedbacks and the outcome of this job? Information about the customer that ordered the job
Scodix Design Award Terms & Conditions B:
- All types of jobs are allowed to compete. There are no restrictions and all entries will be judged equally
- Winning entrants grant Scodix the right to display the jobs submitted at Scodix events & media platforms
- Some winning entries may also appear on Scodix’s website and in other digital and printed materials
- Scodix assumes all entries are original and are the works and property of the entrant, with all rights granted therein
- Scodix is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant and will not become involved in copyright disputes
- If you wish to be notified of the receipt of your entry, please let us know by email
- The shipment will be managed by customer / partner, unless a special assistance request is made in advance
- No entries will be returned
- Entry Fee - Free of charge
Irn Bru uses Indigo digital print for new 30th anniversary campaign.
Building on the success of “Bru’s Your Clan” in Jan 2015 Irn Bru launch new anniversary pack campaign featuring labels produced on HP Indigo technology.
ITMA 2015: Durst presents the new Alpha series
Durst, the industrial inkjet applications specialist, will be launching the Alpha series, a new generation of super multi-pass inkjet printers for the digital production of home textiles and fashion at ITMA 2015 at stand C103 in hall 18.
HP Indigo 10 000 Digital Press
The 29 inch format HP Indigo 10000 Digital Press produces any commercial job—with Indigo quality, substrate versatility, and production flexibility. This robust press is an easy fit for offset print service providers, printing large volumes of high-value pages and a wide variety of applications.